How to get your free copy of Expressit for Vista
- Go to www.pressit.com
- Click on the banner Window’s Vista Compatible Pressit and it will take you to the shop page
- Choose the software that matches your discount voucher (Probably Expressit SX3.1)
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Add to Basket button
- In My Basket on the right hand side of the screen, you will see that the software has been added. Click on Checkout link that is just underneath this.
- You will now need to enter your details into the system. Click Submit once done.
- The next page will show shipping information. Since this is a download it should have automatically chosen the Customer Collect option. If so click Continue.
- You will now see a space for the Discount Coupon. Enter the code from you box in here and hit the Enter key. This should then zero the cost so click continue
- If the cost is still zero Confirm the order and on the next page you will see a Download button. Click on that to download the software onto your computer.
We recommend you save this software onto your computer, preferably somewhere you will be able to find again easily if you need to re-install at any stage.
The downloaded file is Zipped so it will need to be unzipped.
If you do not have a program that can unzip files we recommend 7zip which is free http://www.7-zip.org/
Once the file is unzipped, double click the file and follow the instructions on screen.
Once installed it will work like any other piece of software and will create icons in your windows menu and on the desktop.