What is Passport?
It's a Username and password that can be used and managed in many internet shops.
How do I get one?
Simple! Just create a Sign In account on any 'Passport Partner' shop. Your Sign In now works on all of them.
Where can I use it?
Listed below are some of the other shops in which you can use your Passport. The list is updated regularly.
- LightScribe UK | LightScribe disc printing specialists
- NavNav | Sat Nav & GPS equipment
- JR Inkjet | Printer ink cartridge refill kits
- It Just Works | Brilliantly simple, simply brilliant products
- PressIt | Blu-ray, DVD & CD labels and covers. Design, print and apply
I'm not sure... how do I know it's safe?
Your Passport does not contain any sensitive info such as credit card or payment details. We do retain contact details though, to allow us to help you to place your order with ease.
What if I don't want it? Can I still shop here?
Of course. All Passport Partner shops allow you to shop without a permanent login. Just choose that option at the checkout.
What else does it do?
- * A permanent, portable shopping cart - add to your basket in any store. When you sign in on another shop, your basket is still there, even when items are from a different shop. It's like having your own personal butler carrying your basket around for you!
- * Order history breakdown - view your entire order history for all shops regardless of which shop you are logged into
- * Single click ordering tool based on your most popular purchases
- * Manage your Passport details on any shop.