Inkrite A5 PhotoBook
Print your own pictures in to a ready made photo album. No sticking, cutting or anything complicated.
Use the FREE downloadable software to design your album by simply dragging the pictures you want into the spaces available. Then print the album out using your standard printer and the paper provided and click it into the ring binder provided.
Enough space in the album for up to 80 photo's
Quick. Practical. Beautiful.
» More info on Inkrite PhotoBook, click here
» To download PhotoBook software, click here
[Downloadable software compatible with Windows 2000, ME, XP & Vista]
INKRITE PAPER INFORMATION
» More info on Inkrite's range of fine printing papers, click here
· How can Inkrite improve printing performance?
· Why is the new sealed, recloseable packaging so important?
· What types and pack sizes of Inkrite paper are available?
· Which type of paper should I use for different purposes?
· What settings should I use for my printer for the best prints?
Image iD Picture Reference :